Freenote - Calico 9oz. Western
WESTERN WITH A MODIFIED SAWTOOTH FLAP POCKET
- 9 ounce selvedge denim from Yoshiwa Mills, Japan
- 1/8” double needle stitch detail
- Selvedge detail in gusset
- Custom rope snap with real bone insert
- Custom enamel top button from Italy
- Contrast stitching detail
- Custom label from USA
- Rinsed, Pre-shrunk
- 100% cotton
- Medium, Large, X-Large,XX-large
- Sewn in USA
Words about the product from the Freenote team;
The Calico shirt is our newest western style cut. We started with the sawtooth western design and modified it. We reduced the pocket flap design to one tooth or a single curved point. The curved front yoke matches the pocket flap curves which creates a classic styled western.
All of our woven shirts are sewn locally in Southern California. We measure each piece upon arrival and give you the actual measurements instead of a range. This shirt has been rinsed to remove all shrinkage. Fabrics can open up the more you wear them but when all shrinkage has been removed they will go back to the way you bought it.