Iron Heart - IHT-1610L-White
575.00 DKKSize Guide
For clothing sizing information, please read the description of the given product carefully.
If no sizing information is available, please do not hesitate to ask us before purchasing.
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
Have a sizing question? Let us know.
Measure and compare, before purchase. Below here, you can see how we measure our jeans.
Measure your jeans like we do.
HOW TO FIND YOUR BOOT SIZE
There is no “normal size”, because there are no “normal feet”. Feet in general are either narrow or wide and are all three-dimensional. Shoes, however, are normally produced only in different lengths, because consumers nowadays demand many colorways and designs, rather than varying fits.
In the 1960’s many shoemakers produced a far smaller number of shoes and then produced them in several widths (example: B, D, E, EE etc). Note: Width is not to be confused with a slimmer shoe silhouette.
Do notice that US producers convert US sizes to EU sizes differently, so it can be a help to focus on CM (centimeters) or USA (US).
Sneakers often have a slimmer silhouette than boots, so many will go down half a size from their sneaker size to their boot size.
Narrow and normal width (D):
All boots, shoes and sneakers.
Wide width (EE):
Red Wing 8111EE or 875EE and all Danner boots, as they are all in width EE.
This document only serves as a general guideline. If possible, stop by and try your new boots on. If not possible, drop us an email at email@example.com
- Plain loopwheel 6.5oz T-shirt
- Knitted on old loopwheel machines
- Tube construction, but XL and XXL do have side seams
- One washed, so minimal or no shrinkage to be expected
- Please note - sizing on these t-shirt is a little erratic so please put a note in your order if you need us to check specific dimension(s) before we ship
- When selecting your size, please check actual measurements you need
- Made in Japan