Classic Straight fit, which is straight from thigh to knee to hem. The J401 has a relatively wide silhouette and higher rise figure.
- Original 14.8oz Vintage US Cotton Selvedge Denim
- 100% cotton
- Sanforized Japanese Selvedge denim
- One wash
- Regular Straight silhouette
- UNIVERSAL Japan® gold metal zipper fly opening
- Red Selvedge ID
- Blue Inseam cotton thread
- Copper Male Rivets
- Japan Blue 'Circle' logo Pocket Bags
- Natural Cowhide leather patch
The rough cotton that the United States is known for, is used to create the denim fabric of the, J301 and J401 models. The tough American cotton allows for the stronger yarn, as well as giving it a nice deep indigo color when dyed. The Warp yarn is rope dyed in deep indigo blue, which will give a great fade with subtle contrast over time. The vintage shuttle loom on which the fabric is woven is sped up to tighten the weave, given the already rough and rugged textile a strong finish.