Iron Heart - 634XHS Indigo 25oz
2,800.00 DKKSize Guide
For clothing sizing information, please read the description of the given product carefully.
If no sizing information is available, please do not hesitate to ask us before purchasing.
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
Have a sizing question? Let us know.
Measure and compare, before purchase. Below here, you can see how we measure our jeans.
Measure your jeans like we do.
HOW TO FIND YOUR BOOT SIZE
There is no “normal size”, because there are no “normal feet”. Feet in general are either narrow or wide and are all three-dimensional. Shoes, however, are normally produced only in different lengths, because consumers nowadays demand many colorways and designs, rather than varying fits.
In the 1960’s many shoemakers produced a far smaller number of shoes and then produced them in several widths (example: B, D, E, EE etc). Note: Width is not to be confused with a slimmer shoe silhouette.
Do notice that US producers convert US sizes to EU sizes differently, so it can be a help to focus on CM (centimeters) or USA (US).
Sneakers often have a slimmer silhouette than boots, so many will go down half a size from their sneaker size to their boot size.
Narrow and normal width (D):
All boots, shoes and sneakers.
Wide width (EE):
Red Wing 8111EE or 875EE and all Danner boots, as they are all in width EE.
This document only serves as a general guideline. If possible, stop by and try your new boots on. If not possible, drop us an email at email@example.com
- 25oz super heavy, super dark selvedge denim (extra heavy selvedge or XHS)
- These jeans are on the limit of what can be made - Iron Heart had to insist that the people sewing them wore protective glasses as the sewing machine needles would randomly explode!
- Iron Heart classic Straight Cut
- Super heavy but super soft 25oz indigo denim
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Sanforized, but unwashed - expect some shrinkage, possibly one inch in both the waist and the inseam. The waist will stretch out to approximately pre-soak/wash size, the inseam will not stretch back. All dimensions will shrink proportionately to the waist and inseam, those that are put under pressure will have a tendency to stretch back out, those that aren’t will not.
- Come in one lenght, so if you need a shorter length, make a turn-up
- When selecting your size, please check actual measurements you need
- Made in Japan
Model size: Height 183 cm, weight 75 kg and he is wearing size 32.